TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP 2020 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Application deadline: April 15th, 2020
Application for the Presidential Scholarship at Texas Tech University (TTU) for international students is on-going for brilliant students who show exceptional academic potentials obtained in their academic pursuits. The Scholarship is awarded to freshmen entering Texas Tech University. Texas Tech University is a world-class technology university located in Texas, United States known for its teaching and research ranking. Focused in advancing higher education, health care, research and outreach, TTU is taking a leading role in meeting the global challenges of today and the future. The scholarship at TTU seeks to support freshmen in their educational pursuit achieve more than they could ever imagine.
Texas Tech University
Scholarship to be taken at:
Undergraduate studies tenable at Texas Tech University.
International students are eligible to apply
You may also like
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for the Texas Tech University presidential scholarship 2020, for International Students, 2020, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be freshmen pursuing an undergraduate course at Texas Tech University for the 2020 academic session.
- Applicants must maintain cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) as outlined by TTU
- Applicants must maintain a full time enrolment in Texas Tech University academic program and accumulate a minimum of 30 TTU hours per year.
- Applicants will be required to write a thank you letter to the scholarship donor when and as directed by the Texas tech university Scholarship Office.
- Applicants when offered admission must be available to attend required donor events.
- Applicants must have obtained excellent high school grades which will enable them be admitted into the Texas Tech University.
- Applicants must possess English Language requirements for enrolment in Texas Tech University
- Applicants are to ensure that they complete all aspects of the application process before the application deadline as incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Other opportunities for you
How to Apply
Applicants are to complete the application process online by visiting the official application webpage. All supporting documents are to be duly attached during the application process.
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2020