Nigerian University of Technology & Management 2020 Scholars Program- APPLY NOW
Final Deadline: June 20, 2020
Apply for the Nigerian University of Technology & Management Scholars Program (NSP), a one-year interdisciplinary Postgraduate Program in Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design. This programme is fully funded and fully residential. Through this flagship initiative, NUTM will nurture leaders in technology and business, solving for the growing need in the region for transformative leadership education.
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a pioneering higher education institution focused on nurturing leaders for Nigeria and Africa. The University focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and Management fields in its academic offerings at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels.
60 exceptional young individuals will be selected from Nigeria and other regions of Africa through a rigorous selection process for the Founding Class.
Stages of Application for the NSP by NUTM Include;
- Submitting the online Application here
- Get shortlisted for telephonic interview and if successful
- Take a one on one interview and Psychometric tests
Who is Eligible the NSP by NUTM ?
- Must not be older than 32 years
- Must have completed a recognized undergraduate degree in any discipline. (Good academic record may be an advantage but candidates that shows exceptional traits in their application would be considered on case by case basis notwithstanding their previous academic record)
What the NSP by NUTM entails:
- Global faculty: Lectures and workshops delivered by leading faculty from the African continent and the world.
- Experiential learning A nine-month project delivered through TEDLab, familiarizing Scholars with real-world issues.
- Shadow a leader Scholars gain real-world insights as full-time associates supporting CEOs of leading organizations.
- Industry mentorship Guest lectures, workshops and individual mentorship by eminent leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Global Immersion Week A short study trip to the UK, US or China to gain exposure in business and culture.
Timeline of Application and selection Process for the NSP by NUTM
An application opens on February 20, 2020 with three rounds of application deadline
Application Deadline 1 : March 20, 2020
Application Deadline 1: May 15, 2020
Application Deadline 3: June 20, 2020
The Program commences on 01 September, 2020. All Scholars for the Founding Class will be awarded Full scholarships. This covers accommodation, feeding and tuition and study materials.