MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARS PROGRAM 2020/2021 AT THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF BEIRUT (FULLY FUNDED)
Application Deadline: March 18, 2020
About the Program
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Undergraduate scholarships are open to:
- nationals of Lebanon or
- refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
What does the scholarship cover?
The scholarship will cover everything from accomodation, tuition, and travel expenses for selected applicants.
Deadline: March 18, 2020
Selection for this program will be determined by the following criteria;
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
Process of application for graduates
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to recieve the financial survey link specific to this scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline
Before you submit your application, please make sure you have already reviewed carefully the relevant Admission Requirements
Application Process for undergraduates
For students interested in applying for undergraduate studies under the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, please note that this year we will be shortlisting candidates through the Financial Aid Office. A limited number of students will be selected based on the same criteria. Thus, students who apply as regular students to AUB and submit a Financial Aid application will be considered for shortlisting.
Students who apply to AUB as regular students and submit a Financial Aid application will be considered for shortlisting for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
For more information on details of scholarship, kindly send email to
Best of luck!