Apply for David Oyedapo Scholarship Program 2019
Application Deadline – 11:59pm GMT + 1.00, Sunday 14th July, 2019
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting the Foundation’s vision and goals. The scholarship program awards full ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries. The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities and their local countries. The scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria. Please visit davidoyedepofoundation.org/portal for more information.
The Financial Provisions of the Scholarship covers Full Academic fees for a maximum of 1 year (In accordance to the University stipulated time for duration of chosen course).
But the scholarship does not cover;
• Travel allowances
• Feeding allowances
• Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
• Any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 22 and 30 at the time of application submission
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance in first degree; which is benchmarked by:
1. At least a CGPA of 4.5.
2. Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
Note: The application for the scholarship does not guarantee admission to the specified Universities; all admission to the University is to be secured independently by going through the University’s admission process. Hence, the award of the scholarship is CONDITIONAL on University admission. Applicants not meeting the above technical eligibility requirements will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
SELECTION PROCESS AND CRITERIA
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program selection process is a need dependent, merit-based open competition. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by a selection panel. Following this review, chosen finalists will be interviewed by the David Oyedepo Foundation team, through an online video conferencing platform. If advanced to the final round, the applicant must provide;
- Proof of application to Covenant or Landmark University
- Proof of citizenship
- All original copies of documents uploaded during application.
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
- A proven record of superior scholastic ability
- Displayed financial need
- Outstanding character
- A proven record of leadership and community involvement
- A commitment to influence the home community with skills learned
GENERAL APPLICATION TIPS
The David Oyedepo Foundation uses an internet-based application system. You will need to access a computer and the internet to apply. You would also need a scanner in order to upload the required documents. You do not have to finish your application in one session. You may save your work and return to complete your application as many times as necessary. You must, however, not leave your application untouched for up to 30 days or your account would be deleted.
- You must submit your completed application by the deadline, however, you are encouraged to submit before the deadline as no deadline extensions would be provided.
- Answer all questions on the application in English and all documents to be uploaded MUST be translated into English.
- All answers in the application, including written responses to essays, must be your own original work. Only applicants who complete this application will be considered. Applications and information submitted through email or other means will NOT be considered.
Do you have a scholarship, fellowship, grant, boot camp or any other opportunity you want to apply for today? Fill this Form now!
We have eager team of professionals who are willing to assist you with the application process.
If you have questions or need further help, please do well to contact us TODAY (email@example.com or +234 8031 504 604,)
Does this article hit on the point?
Please let us know in the comment section and feel free to share with your friends and loved ones. Thank you.
For more info visit DOF webpage